My name is Barb English and I am a second year teacher with the Calgary Board of Education. I have embarked on a journey of self-discovery and am excited about sharing my learning with people I meet along the way.
- Excited to be part of the Design Shift cohort for next year #cbeshift 1 year ago
- @HeatherMMcKay what is sibbaldu? I see tweets from your school with this hashtag. 1 year ago
- @HeatherMMcKay @JaimeHatchette Thanks for the great session this morning. I am excited about trying these apps in my class. 1 year ago
- 30 Ideas To Promote Creativity In Learning | @scoopit via @BethDichter sco.lt/5yN91d 2 years ago
- Screentime Is Making Kids Moody, Crazy and Lazy | Psychology Today psychologytoday.com/blog/mental-we… 2 years ago
“I’m not suggesting that every autistic child is a prodigy, or every typical child for that matter. But if you fuel a child’s innate spark, it will always point the way to far greater heights than you could ever have imagined” … Continue reading
Edublog Awards Amy – http://www.amymshs8.vic.edu I would like to nominate Amy under the student blog category. Her blog is very creative and included a variety of different posts. I especially enjoyed her piece about Albania. I learned a lot about … Continue reading