My name is Barb English and I am a second year teacher with the Calgary Board of Education. I have embarked on a journey of self-discovery and am excited about sharing my learning with people I meet along the way.
- Excited to be part of the Design Shift cohort for next year #cbeshift 11 months ago
- @HeatherMMcKay what is sibbaldu? I see tweets from your school with this hashtag. 1 year ago
- @HeatherMMcKay @JaimeHatchette Thanks for the great session this morning. I am excited about trying these apps in my class. 1 year ago
- 30 Ideas To Promote Creativity In Learning | @scoopit via @BethDichter sco.lt/5yN91d 1 year ago
- Screentime Is Making Kids Moody, Crazy and Lazy | Psychology Today psychologytoday.com/blog/mental-we… 1 year ago
My PLPeep Badges
Tag Cloud#ce12 #cebc #ntchat #plp-pregame 21 Century Learning adult education ATA bitstrips blogging brain science Calgary Civic engagement classroom comics cmap tools Community concept mapping connected educator month connected learning connectivism David Truss delicious digital literacy diigo diversity down syndrome edublogs Educating Citizens for Global Awareness education education assistant gerald edelman global citizenship Global Classroom glogster google reader heterosexism homophobia inclusion inquiry learning learning styles lesson planning lifelong learning lurking mindset powerful learning practice PREP prezi remind101 rick hansen relay RSS science sharing social bookmarking social justice spelling instruction student blogging challenge student engagement student teachers teaching technology TweetDeck twitter UbD valid questions video sharing volunteering web 2.0 WestCAST 2012 wikis Will Richardson wonderopolis wordle Youth youthyyc