My name is Barb English and I am a second year teacher with the Calgary Board of Education. I have embarked on a journey of self-discovery and am excited about sharing my learning with people I meet along the way.
- Excited to be part of the Design Shift cohort for next year #cbeshift 11 months ago
- @HeatherMMcKay what is sibbaldu? I see tweets from your school with this hashtag. 1 year ago
- @HeatherMMcKay @JaimeHatchette Thanks for the great session this morning. I am excited about trying these apps in my class. 1 year ago
- 30 Ideas To Promote Creativity In Learning | @scoopit via @BethDichter sco.lt/5yN91d 1 year ago
- Screentime Is Making Kids Moody, Crazy and Lazy | Psychology Today psychologytoday.com/blog/mental-we… 1 year ago
Tag Archives: Educating Citizens for Global Awareness
Last week I attended a professional development session by Sandy Ryan from the ATA on Building Bridges: Toward Effective Partnerships with Schools in Developing Countries. Almost daily, we can read inspiring stories in the local newspaper about projects Alberta … Continue reading