Will Richardson is a passionate advocate for using new and innovative learning opportunities provided by advances in technology and the web to make learning more relevant and meaningful for our children. Check out this TED talk that he gave in March 2011.
My name is Barb English and I am a second year teacher with the Calgary Board of Education. I have embarked on a journey of self-discovery and am excited about sharing my learning with people I meet along the way.
- Excited to be part of the Design Shift cohort for next year #cbeshift 1 year ago
- @HeatherMMcKay what is sibbaldu? I see tweets from your school with this hashtag. 1 year ago
- @HeatherMMcKay @JaimeHatchette Thanks for the great session this morning. I am excited about trying these apps in my class. 1 year ago
- 30 Ideas To Promote Creativity In Learning | @scoopit via @BethDichter sco.lt/5yN91d 1 year ago
- Screentime Is Making Kids Moody, Crazy and Lazy | Psychology Today psychologytoday.com/blog/mental-we… 1 year ago