“I asked him why he was reading Junie B. Jones if he didn’t like it, and he said, “It’s at my level; it’s all I’m allowed to read.’ “. – Pam Allyn
My name is Barb English and I am a second year teacher with the Calgary Board of Education. I have embarked on a journey of self-discovery and am excited about sharing my learning with people I meet along the way.
- Excited to be part of the Design Shift cohort for next year #cbeshift 1 year ago
- @HeatherMMcKay what is sibbaldu? I see tweets from your school with this hashtag. 2 years ago
- @HeatherMMcKay @JaimeHatchette Thanks for the great session this morning. I am excited about trying these apps in my class. 2 years ago
- 30 Ideas To Promote Creativity In Learning | @scoopit via @BethDichter sco.lt/5yN91d 2 years ago
- Screentime Is Making Kids Moody, Crazy and Lazy | Psychology Today psychologytoday.com/blog/mental-we… 2 years ago